Meet Amy Kobos!
You’re here because:
- You’re frustrated with the health setbacks you keep having, even when it seems like you “have tried everything!”
- You’re tired of being discouraged, betrayed, and/or shit on.
- You’re unsure about what language to speak to create successful relationships.
- You’re left in the dark on how to navigate your health when your doctor tells you to become “healthier” or “lose weight.”
- You want to be free from being so dang stressed out!
- And frankly, you’re tired of dealing with the BS in your life.
GREAT NEWS! If any (or all!) of the above apply to you, then you’re in the right place!
I’m Amy Kobos, and I’ve got your back! I’ll help get you unstuck so you can conquer what has been keeping you from reaching your goals! There’s so much BS out there that you’ve been led to believe!
I genuinely love helping people reach and go beyond their potential – even when there might be the voices inside telling you, “I’m too old,” “I’m afraid they’ll judge me,” “I’m not skilled enough,” “I shouldn’t eat that! It’ll make me fat!”, or “It’s too much work, why bother?”
As soon as I enrolled in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I knew this would be my key to help others get through the same setbacks I was having. If I had this opportunity I’m offering you right now, I would have saved myself from a lot of emotional struggle.
Believe me…I have been in your shoes! I’ve been through multiple job losses, divorce, toxic relationships, and have had to fend for myself since I was very young with little guidance. Did I mention, I’m in a stepmom role, too? Oh boy, oh boy!
What’s ironic about this is that I never “fit in” growing up. I was teased, bullied, and totally underestimated (cause “I’m a little girl!”) – and I never understood why. I always took the title of being that “weird kid.”
I’ve even been led to believe how my ex-boyfriends defined me: A dumb Polish blonde, not skilled enough, not normal, and not “educated” enough – the list goes on!
And, I know you have been led to believe some BS about yourself, too!
I could never comprehend how or why people could be so mean! The crazier thing is that people are still trying to bully me as an adult. And, I know I’m not alone.
I have spent years diligently researching what causes someone to be like this and how to get through it – so as not to be overconsumed by the disturbance of it – oh, the Empath I am.
This is exactly why I went into the field of health coaching and health and wellness promotion. Not only did I learn the deep psychology of unhealthy behavior, I learned the art and science of healthy behavior — and how it all connects — even in the realm of consumer psychology.
People know me as the EXPERT on calling people out on bullshit!
I am living proof that you can get through setbacks! I always tell people, “If I can do it, you can, too!”
With all of this experience and knowledge, I CAN HELP YOU get into the root of WHY you’re having setbacks and provide you with the tools on how to create the story you want to tell! It’s time to show people that you are bad ass!
While I’m a big believer in knowing we can’t control other people’s negative behavior and language, I am a believer in the law of attraction – meaning that you will naturally find yourself being around thriving environments once you figure out how to speak the language you want to hear and gravitate toward taking steps to be where you want to be!
Connect With Me!
- Sign up for one of my Coaching Services
- Or, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Besides Health Coaching, I love partnering with people and brands I believe in, so I also provide health promotional services (cross promotion, marketing, brand ambassador/influencing, copy writing, copy editing, etc.)! Shoot me a line, and let’s work together!
5 Fun Facts About Me!
1) The first celebrity I met was motivational coach, Susan Powter, who was famous for her “Stop the Insanity” program in the early 1990s!
2) I didn’t start taking care of my health until my mid-20s! I grew up on junk food and hated playing sports growing up!
3) The first celebrity I worked with was Steve Young who was the quarterback for the 49ers
4) Soapmaking is my therapy! You’ll be getting some of it when you sign up for my health coaching services.
5) I’m highly addicted to natural lip balms – I must have like 25 in my collection! LOL.