TERMS OF SERVICE AND COPYRIGHT
All of the content you see on this website including, but not limited to, for example, graphic and web design layout, logos, headers, content, photography, travel map design, slogans, signatures, comments, is subject to trademark, copyright and/or other property rights possessed by Kiss My Wellness LLC. Kiss My Wellness LLC is intended solely for personal and noncommercial users of my website.
1) If you would like to publish any material from Kiss My Wellness LLC on your website or any communication medium, for purposes to gain traffic or monetary benefit, you must get permission from Kiss My Wellness LLC as well as the agreement and terms that my site will be credited.
2) Feel free to download, save, share, post any content that is for your own personal, non-commercial use. (In other words, sharing on Facebook and social media sites is fine).
3) Do not change, scratch out, alter, modify, Photoshop (and the like), or add/delete content in any way. Be ethical.
4) If you provide comments, feedback or contributions, Kiss My Wellness LLC has the right to own and utilize these ideas freely. I do my best to practice confidentiality and will not use any real names in any stories or ideas shared unless otherwise stated.
5) I do my best to keep content current and up-to-date, but please be mindful that time flies, the Internet churns, and the world is always changing.
6) Kiss My Wellness LLC holds no liability for anything weird, wacky or traumatizing that happens in your life. You, the sole user and viewer of my website, acknowledge you will assume full responsibility from any advice, implications, comments, instructions, recipes, travel locations, etc. I publish. I cannot control what happens in your life, nor do I control randomness, bad luck or health issues. Please be responsible for your own actions. I am not a medical professional and am in no way giving any medical advice. I hold no liability of users being offended from any content. Kiss My Wellness LLC is designed to share tools and ideas that assist in optimizing quality of life and happiness. My goal is to help people, not hurt people.
Amy Kobos Add to Flipboard Magazine.